In this hybrid role the successful candidate will ensure the Clinical Education training on Angiography systems and components, is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Client and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. Additionally, the candidate will also perform as an Angiography Technologist, on an as needed basis. The Technologist clinical focus areas could include Cardiac CATH, Interventional Radiology, Hybrid OR and Neuro. The candidate will work with the Angiography Modality team, Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, to promote positive customer engagement as well sharing of knowledge and expertise.
1. Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
2. Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
3. Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
4. Angiography Technologist Duties: Perform examination of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
• Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 5 years Angiography clinical experience required
• Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist program
• Valid ARRT license, registered in RT,R (VI or CI preferred)
• State licensure where applicable for the Technologist work only
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Cardiac Cath, IR, Hybrid OR and/or Neuro Experience – at least 1 area is required but prefer multiple
• Siemens Angiography equipment experience (Siemens Artis Zee, Q or Zeego)
• Experience in pediatric imaging a plus
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
• Management/supervisory experience a plus
• Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred
• 1 year contract, with potential for extension
• Location: Raleigh, NC however will consider other US cities near a major airport is a plus
• Travel Requirements:
? Applications Specialist – 95% Travel across the USA
? Technologist – site based, will be determined by customer, will be required to live near that specific customer for a defined period of time
• Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts, some weekend travel. Call may be required in the Technologist role
X-Ray (XPRF) Technologist
Nuclear Medicine Technologist