In this hybrid role the successful candidate will ensure the Clinical Education training on MR systems and components, is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Client and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. Additionally, the candidate will also perform as an MR Technologist, on an as needed basis. The candidate will work with the MR Modality team, the MR Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, to promote positive customer engagement as well sharing of knowledge and expertise.
1. Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
2. Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Client equipment.
3. Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
4. MR Technologist Duties: Perform examination of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness. Technologist will be required to obtain competency in remote scanning strategies.
• Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 5 years MRI clinical experience required
• Client equipment experience on either Vida, Sola or Altea
• ARRT Certified in MRI
• Additional ARRT certifications and registries a plus
• 1.5T experience required, 3T experience and knowledge also preferred
• Experience on Client MRI systems
• Experience in advanced neuro, cardiac, and/or breast imaging preferred
• Experience in pediatric imaging a plus
• Previous Application Specialist experience a plus
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
• Management/supervisory experience a plus
• Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred
• 12 month contract, with potential for extension
• Location: Anywhere in the USA, except for the West Coast, near a major airport is a plus
• Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts