In this hybrid role, the successful candidate will ensure the Clinical Education training on MI Spect systems and components, is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. Additionally, the candidate will also perform as an MI Technologist, on an as needed basis. The candidate will work with the MI Spect Modality team, Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, to promote positive customer engagement as well sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
- Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
- Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
- MI Spect Technologist Duties: Perform examination of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 5 years MI clinical experience required
- Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical MI experience on contemporary Siemens SPECT/CT equipment and software.
- Minimum clinical proficiency to include routine MI imaging, CT attenuation correction and Cedar’s/Corridor cardiac software programs
- Additional clinical proficiencies to include IQ SPECT, xSPECT, Pediatric Imaging, and/or syngo.via experience preferred
- Valid ARRT or NMTCB Certification in MI
- Valid ARRT Certification in CT a plus
- Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical MI experience on contemporary Siemens PET/CT equipment and software
- Minimum clinical proficiency to include routine MI PET/ (oncology, neurology and carding imaging), CT imaging imaging, CT attenuation correction, Cedar’s/Corridor cardiac software programs
- Previous Application Specialist experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Management/supervisory experience a plus
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred
- 1 year contract, with potential for extension
- Location: Anywhere in the USA, near a major airport is a plus
- Travel Requirements:
- Applications Specialist – 95% Travel across the USA
- Technologist – site based, will be determined by customer, will be required to live near that specific customer for a defined period of time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts, some weekend travel. Call may be required in the Technologist role
About Siemens Healthineers:
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist