**2 people needed in Northeast USA
**1 person needed in Colorado area
In this role, the successful candidate’s principle responsibility will serve to facilitate best in class Clinical Education on Siemens CT systems and components by providing expert technical training which fosters customer excellence and represents Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism. The candidate will work with the CT Modality team, the CT Education Development Specialist, and Education and Service Management to continually develop clinically-relevant knowledge and expertise to ensure a positive customer experience.
The candidate may also be required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a staff CT Technologist or those of a Fusion Coach/Technologist as part of a Siemens FlexForce staffing engagement. In these roles, the candidate would either perform diagnostic CT imaging procedures at a contracted customer site for a specified duration in accordance with ALARA principles and department protocols and processes, or perform these diagnostic CT imaging procedures while also serving as an onsite Siemens expert trainer.
Clinical Education job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary regulatory-approved documentation for end user training at customer site.
- Training delivery: Conduct clinical training at the customer site to educate staff on how to safely and effectively use Siemens CT equipment for newly-installed systems, upgraded software/hardware features, and ongoing/remedial training as needed.
- Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
- Project Management: Ability to coordinate and facilitate impactful training activities that result in excellent clinical outcomes with minimal impact on patient care, workflow, and productivity.
- Proficiency: Maintaining clinical and technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs
CT Technologist job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing examination of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness and disease.
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administering contrast agents according to site-specific protocols
- Maintaining compliance with Siemens, hospital, and departmental policies and procedures
- Evaluating images for quality
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedures and performing equipment quality checks and troubleshoot problems;
- Maintaining clinical and technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPAA
- Obtaining and maintaining state licensure (if required) for identified FlexForce tech engagement
Minimum experience required:
- Valid ARRT Certification in CT
- BA or BS preferred
- Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical CT experience
- Minimum 3 years dedicated clinical CT experience on contemporary Siemens CT equipment and software
- Minimum clinical proficiency to include routine CT imaging, CT angiography, adult Cardiac CTA examinations, and 3D post-processing experience
- Additional clinical proficiencies to include Advanced Cardiac imaging (TAVR/TAVI acquisition, pediatric CCTA), Dual Energy CT, CT Intervention, Neuro Perfusion, Pediatric Imaging, and/or syngo.via experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills